1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here is my current ride.

When I bought it. Already had some mods but I did more of course

After I put the wheels on but before I lowered it

How it sits now in my garage. Its a bit dirty but thats what happens around here this time of year.

This is my garage. Well the front of it because thats the only section that has the floor tiles I will finish the rest later when it warms up.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Nice evil-one.. I always did like the look of that era Jetta.

What's in it?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its got a VR6(duh) with ABD CAI, A.W.E exhaust, and a G.I.A.C chip.

It has a Autotech Club sport suspension (Stage 1).
18inch TORK wheels. Fronts are 8inch wide and rears are 9inches wide. I would run 9inches all the way around if I could. Actually I have been meaning to bolt the rears on the front just to see if it would fit properly. I love those wheels.

Body wise its gotta a GLI lip which is factory but not for that year. I think the rear lip is also GLI not sure. Plus its got performance rotors and pads in the rear but I never got around to getting them for the front. Its also got a custom front grill.

I have some customs lights that are black on the inside, but when I got them the driverside was broken and by the time I figured it out it was too late to get them replaced. I can fix them if I could just get it apart. I also have L.E.D turnsignals in the in the fenders. I kept the originals and will probably take them back out when I sell the car. I like them that much and could probably make them work in other cars.

Thats about all I can think of. I had more planned but its just not worth it. The car is showing its age and I am not sure I want to dump more money into it. I was going to buy a supercharger, but I am worried what a supercharger would do to the engine with 104k on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts