Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Eric, hows the ride in that thing? I've wanted to test drive that ish but haven't had the chance to yet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The license cover would be cool to have. Are you going to make that available to the site members?

Cramz

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey eric did you pick the wheels because here in St. Louis all they seem to have on the lot is one kind of cover and then they have the stock wheels on showcase...

Cramz

·
Registered
3 Posts
iv still got micro machines... lol.. i found them the other day actually... they are dated 1986 .. geez we are getting old...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cramz08XB said:
Hey eric did you pick the wheels because here in St. Louis all they seem to have on the lot is one kind of cover and then they have the stock wheels on showcase...

Cramz
Sorry, I didn't see your post... we did pick different wheel covers than what are in the pictures & are on the xB now. They had to order them & let me keep the originals (the ones in the pics).

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some closeups of the VG Sharkfin Antenna from Visual Garage - Their Sharkfin site is SharkfinAntenna.com. They don't yet have the new xB's antenna listed, but contact them to order. Their prices are even less than drop shippers that other people have bought from. Go straight to the source! :D

Installation was easy (instructions included)... simply unscrew the stock antenna, clean where the adhesive will be with alcohol, screw the wire onto the stock antenna base, peel & expose the adhesive, press & hold the sharkfin down for a couple minutes & you're done. Make sure you have it lined up and marked off w/ painters tape first. :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts