Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, here are my pictures of the day I got my new 2010 scion xB on 2-13-2010...

Before (Bone stock.. because of the snow the dealer couldn't get all of my add ons installed).

After (yesterday, 2-18-2010)

Specs on my little monster.
  • 2010 Hypnotic Teal
  • Alpine upgraded radio
    • Bazooka Custom sub box w/amp
    • Remote Start
      • 17" alloy rims, Gunmetal

Let me know what you think! and thanks for looking :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Parkers09xB said:
Nice. How do you like that sub?
I haven't really got the chance to play around all that much with it but from the little bit that I have, I like it a lot... Even the dealer was surprised at how much power this thing has...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
hypteal said:
Parkers09xB said:
I haven't really got the chance to play around all that much with it but from the little bit that I have, I like it a lot... Even the dealer was surprised at how much power this thing has...
Okay cool. I've thought about getting it, just not sure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Parkers09xB said:
hypteal said:
Parkers09xB said:
Okay cool. I've thought about getting it, just not sure.
its awesome!.. well worth the money.. I had time this weekend to mess around with the settings and listen to different types of music.. and they blew me away with how much power it had for the little system it is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
added a little something...

·
Registered
254 Posts
you see those scion rims more rarely than the others, but i like them!

i'm curious about the sub too, they couldve made the box the same color as the gray plastic!

I like it, keep modding!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pep-boys nob and i dont steal!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.