Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is my custom crest. Photo sucks cause its indoors. It is amazing though. The decal looks like its painted on.

This crest was custom made for me by www.buyadecal.com He is amazing.

For those curious. The 683 is my RS# and the Au is the periodic symbol for gold.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eviljack said:
Ok here is my custom crest. Photo sucks cause its indoors. It is amazing though. The decal looks like its painted on.

This crest was custom made for me by www.buyadecal.com He is amazing.

For those curious. The 683 is my RS# and the Au is the periodic symbol for gold.

Now that is truly Classy eviljack!! :yes:

let us see a pic from a little further away to get a perspective of where it is on you xB :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Outstanding!!!! :yes: That would look cool if you decided to have it screend on a shirt, hat, etc.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here is a photo that shows where its located. The image actually turned out better then I though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice now could someone help me or guide me around the decal page.... This way I could send them what I want... or See what the have size wise... Help Help Me... Please :mad:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rican Smiley Box said:
Nice now could someone help me or guide me around the decal page.... This way I could send them what I want... or See what the have size wise... Help Help Me... Please :mad:
Just email him. Thats what I did. I pretty much correspond with him on a regular basis with my ongoing projects. Right now he is working on THREE custom projects for me. At least one of them will be avaliable for purchase in the future.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rican Smiley Box said:
You can contact me at decals at buyadecal.com (replace the at with a @ )

I am open to do any projects. I have done a few things for eviljack, and the latest ones are looking very nice. I only list some of the stuff that I can do on the website, but I will be updating it soon with more products!

Some of the things to come include doming services and banners.

Thanks,

Xavier
www.buyadecal.com

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
BuyADecal said:
Rican Smiley Box said:
You can contact me at decals at buyadecal.com (replace the at with a @ )

I am open to do any projects. I have done a few things for eviljack, and the latest ones are looking very nice. I only list some of the stuff that I can do on the website, but I will be updating it soon with more products!

Some of the things to come include doming services and banners.

Thanks,

Xavier
www.buyadecal.com
nice work on eviljack's crest Xavier!

·
Registered
317 Posts
gorgeous

1 - 16 of 16 Posts