·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yes the wish list has already started...
lol.

I went today and got her a nice tint job done up, ill take more pics this weekend.
Also, went and looked into some rims and have a lot of contemplating on rim size. I love the smooth ride I get in my xB so I am honestly considering keeping the 16"s and just going for a nice clean rim. So far ive noticed i'm really drawn to the black rims with chrome inlays and machined lips.

Also:
Black halo headlights/taillights
Stereo system
Clazzio seat covers
Some dash mods
ect.

This could get very addictive, very quickly!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Oh yes the wish list has already started...
lol.

I went today and got her a nice tint job done up, ill take more pics this weekend.
Also, went and looked into some rims and have a lot of contemplating on rim size. I love the smooth ride I get in my xB so I am honestly considering keeping the 16"s and just going for a nice clean rim. So far ive noticed i'm really drawn to the black rims with chrome inlays and machined lips.

Also:
Black halo headlights/taillights
Stereo system
Clazzio seat covers
Some dash mods
ect.

This could get very addictive, very quickly!
I know what you mean.Just look at my signature and you'll see all the mod's I've done.I think that the lights are the best though.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The 12 is the same as the 11, and the 08-10 is basically the same except for:
nose and tail (bumper covers and lights)
Seats
Center console
Radio
Gauges in the dash

For that stuff, all 11 will fit 12 too.
Mods for other stuff is 08-12.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.