Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes thats right version 3.0 He made two more versions. The second version was the same as the first just moded with the cut in the back. However this one in my opinion is so freaking awsome. I think you should like this blue wave. Its takes a couple of your suggestions into play.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eviljack said:
Yes thats right version 3.0 He made two more versions. The second version was the same as the first just moded with the cut in the back. However this one in my opinion is so freaking awsome. I think you should like this blue wave. Its takes a couple of your suggestions into play.

how do you think it would look if you lowered it in front to right above the bulge of the fender so that the stripe goes under the door handles instead of above?

·
Registered
173 Posts
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: I like it too :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm Back... Got a new puter so now I will be on more often :rofl:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thank you I miss the forum.... but now I'm straight my baby got us a new puter cause I was witching that I couldn't login into some of the Scion sites so to shut me up we got new Puter :yes: :yes:

So what new everyone...

·
Registered
173 Posts
:) Well I got to give to EvilJack the more I come out here & see what he does the more money I spend cause I'm loving the look.....

I'm waiting on my light kit which I went with yellow outside & Amber for the inside plus now I'm looking at design & custom gauges humm .... I think this fourm has created a Monster :yes: a Scion Monster it bad that they call me a Scion Freak at work but now I just feel that Scion Monster coming out... :rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.