• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
the position and color are great, but it doesnt flow with the lines of the car very well...the top edge of the graphic creates a line that doesn't match the car

just my lowly opinion :p

·
Registered
326 Posts
Not liing it to much, seems to be to square for my tastes, pretty much agree with sovereign.

·
Registered
2008 xB
568 Posts
I agree with Sovereign...like the bottom edge following the line across the door handles, but something's not quite right about the top edge.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i still absolutely love the color and pattern. maybe if the top line followed the little crease that goes from the headlight to the top of the tailight (where i'm getting my pinstripe) and the bottom was level with the ground, it would flow a lot better.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looks like I'll be the minority opinion here, but I like it as is.... I think it works because it drops from back to front. And I think that color looks great on the RS gold.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Nope Tusla, I'm with you.

As for my no car knowledge opinion and giving a girls perspective, my first thought was LOVE IT! Then I read all the opinions and kept scrolling up to try to see what they were talking about and I don't see it.

I think it looks great. It's bold, eyecatching and cool. I vote yay!

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
The color is good, it flows nice until you get to the end of the rear door.. don't care for the way it gets so thick past the door. Not too many people will get the Scion United #003 reference :) NIce touch, there.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I originally wanted it to follow the lines. Xaveir and I were going to get together this last weekend but it didn't work out so he came up with and idea of his own based on what I told him I would like to see. I would have to say that I am liking it just wondering what others thought. Only thing I gotta figure out is the crest. The crest is either going to have to be removed or have part of the side graphic removed to make room for it. Might try and get him to mock it up for me to see what it might look like.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i like it, but then i like uneven lines that flow from wherever haha ie my box and the 2 tone scheme. haha

·
Registered
174 Posts
Psst EvilJack here the pic of my Decal Where can I go to make the Pic smaller this sux sorry I deleted it cause it way to big..... :confused:

·
Registered
613 Posts
i think its wicked awesome, but it needs to stop at the edge of the rear door.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like it the color is right on w/ the rs gold. I have seen a few of the rs's on the road and I like the color. the gold will give you so many options for customizing. I think chrome would look great w/ that color / like rims and grill etc.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Alright, time to put my 2cents in...

I think this kind of a graphic would look quite a bit better. It will require temporary removal of your rear door handles (and possibly painting them...), but that's not all that hard.

Now you could still do the cuts in the back of the graphic like you already have. Personally, I think that would look a bit better.

And something about your crest... You could do it in a negative space kind of deal like the "Scion United" thing in your original post.

Just some ideas, ya know. I'm always down to help out! ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
(EVILJACK SPEAKING) I must apologize bluewave. I was trying to reply and some how editied your post instead. If you could reedit this post and put back up the image you had posted I would appreciate it. Again I am sorry.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.