Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here are some quicky shots. I will post of the photos from the photoshoot after I get them. Those should be much better.

·
Registered
281 Posts
You could not have found better lookin' wheels for the RS! :yes:

·
Registered
173 Posts

How do you like my new rims

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those are some pretty cool rims. I bet if you got the silver parts color matched they would pop even more.

·
Registered
173 Posts
:) Thats what I plan to do.....Got to hook it up slowly but surely .... You can't Rush Good Gold ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
It's weird. When I first saw the RS I didn't like it a bit. :yucky:

Then I evolved to indifference. :confused:

Now I can honestly say I dig the Gold. :yes:

·
Registered
173 Posts
:) I felt the same way like Gold out all colors Gold... But it grew on me & I got it... I wouldn't change not even for my favorite color which is Blue...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Beautiful Tenzos! Those are probably my favorite rims right now. 18s look huge when the rim doesn't have a lip! When I decide to get rims, I'm leaning toward the machined face type M in 17" for my black xB2. If I was going for a style with a lip, then I'd go 18.

Your car looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks man I appreciate it. Just to let you know though the offest is very aggresive. Its a +25, and the normal offset is +45 or +40 I believe. The vesion with the machined lip is Ver.2. Don't forget though they also have black with a red lip as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Eviljack, how do.I'm Shelby from Kansas and the minute i saw your wheels on your RS i knew those were the ones i was going to do.No I'm not biting your style as i still have my Kenstyle kit! jk lol.however the style and color make the RS5 the coolest thng since sliced bread, IMO. some questions,is you car lowered in these pics?What made you go after 18s instead of 19s?just ride quality, or looks? With 19s i will only want TRD springs or Tanabe NF210s as they don't "slam" the car, correct?I hope you check this and respond.Thanks Eviljack!

P.S. is it evil to lust after gold? LOL!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey ya. Yeah I don't mind that people like to copy what I do as its very flattering that people like my car that much. I don't have it dropped yet but it definatly needs it. I am only going with TRD springs. I only like to drop a vehical enough to get rid of wheel gap, not slam it to the ground. Plus it has factory ride still. I went with 18's because the roads in PA suck really bad and anything larger is asking for trouble. If I were in a place with better roads I probably would have gone with 19's.

Oh and if your interested I am selling my rims. I love them, but I am going in a new direction.

·
Registered
22 Posts
wow how much and how much would shipping be to 67207.check you other thred for more questins (sp). I live in Wichita ks and the roads suck horribly in alot of places.Construction causes most of that, go figure...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts