Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I picked up my brand new xB in Idaho! I am so excited it's not even funny... I am a grown man and I feel like a 12 year old school girl at a backstreet boys concert...

I'll get some pictures up sometime soon, I need to get some damn bumper plugs as they drilled holes!! BAH! But I'll figure it out... the drive is amazing and the only other thing I'd improve is getting my front windows tinted a little darker...

Other than that... I think I'm in love...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post some pics in the next couple days, have to find my camera. I got Nautical Blue and it is an AWESOME color... stupid bumper holes though! want to remind me where you got your makeshift plugs and then I'll just snag the color code and color match them...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know what you mean by feeling like a kid at Christmas. I was sitting at work went they called me and told me to come pick up my car. I just started bouncing in my desk chair with a HUGE smile on my face. I tried to stay an work the rest of the day, but that didn't happen. Don't tell the boss. :yes:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Rhombus said:
This morning I picked up my brand new xB in Idaho! I am so excited it's not even funny... I am a grown man and I feel like a 12 year old school girl at a backstreet boys concert...

I'll get some pictures up sometime soon, I need to get some damn bumper plugs as they drilled holes!! BAH! But I'll figure it out... the drive is amazing and the only other thing I'd improve is getting my front windows tinted a little darker...

Other than that... I think I'm in love...
enjoy your new xB Rhombus!

and Thanks Eric for the tip on the plugs for the front - i told the woman i bought mine from to have them not drill it but they had already prepped the car...

can we get a closeup of the painted plugs? thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats, I have been trying to find one in that color around here, I would like to actually see it in person. and I cannot findone ANYWHERE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts