1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

the next one was earlier but the location was my favorite

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks folks.. I really appreciate the comments. Here is the latest addition, as i finally received my strut brace and installed it today.
Man I love this car... :rofl: :D :yes:

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could paint it, haven't really decided yet, I think the red helps to off set it a little. I'm also considering doing the lettering on the engine cover in red or red stickers. I'll wait a bit before I decide. To much gggg---, man I can't even speak that phrase... :rofl: :rockon:

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Goldtouch said:
I could paint it, haven't really decided yet, I think the red helps to off set it a little. I'm also considering doing the lettering on the engine cover in red or red stickers. I'll wait a bit before I decide. To much gggg---, man I can't even speak that phrase... :rofl: :rockon:
Stop copying me before I do my mods hehe.

I am doing my cover in gold with red metallic lettering. My sponsor is actually working on decals that will go on the valve cover.

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey evil, Great Minds Think Alike!! :cheers: 8)

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Decided not to wait::::: :surrender:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is paint dude, got it at Walmart, also repainted the gold as I didn't like the difference in colors whith the header heat shield. Got that at Walmart also, the color is gold leaf...Now that I have the brush on gold to, I might do the lips on the intake filter and who knows what else.... :rofl: I just cant get enough.......LOVE MY RS...... :yes: :yes: :D

Thanks Yanges..

· Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK guys, I got bored today as it was hot as hell, and the garage was nice and cool. I think I went off the deep end :help: So, honest opinion please, Is this to much???

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.