Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waiting on my addons: spoiler (they are only making 500 of these), rear bumper applique, fog lights, floor illumination, floor mats, nav.

and finally, the icing on the cake!

·
Registered
266 Posts
[ beep ]ing SWEET! Is it okay if I refer to you as #37 from now on? I know you just dropped all that money on the xB, but get some rims right away to set #37 apart from the rest!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, rims will be next. I don't like the silver w/ the gold color, so I will go shopping for black rims. The salesman who wanted to buy it was showing me some black 19s (1500 more bucks!). They recommended running w/ the covers in winter and the nice rims when it is warm. We didn't have the covers on when DH took the pics. They are ugly, yes, but they do say Release Series on em.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got the TRD gunmetal 19s your dealer probably tried to sell you for whatever amount. My invoice says its a $2400 option. If you like the TRD look, the rims are yours for $600 for all 4, u can buy tires from tirerack at roughly 200 each.. thats like 1000 cheaper than dealer. :p

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. She is not allowed to get those rims. Those are MY rims. Those are the ones I am getting for my RS. She has to get something different. :p

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
He changed the message. He posted up a photoshop of the the RS with Tenzo Type M rims in bronze. Which is what I am getting. Not like I could stop you if you REALLY REALLY wanted them. Just try not to want them hehe.

·
Registered
195 Posts
HA, sorry, The image I made was for evil, thus he has all the rights to those rims first! I changed the post to " Get the TRD rims"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Shancopp said:
waiting on my addons: spoiler (they are only making 500 of these), rear bumper applique, fog lights, floor illumination, floor mats, nav.
Hy # 37 this is # 80, I like the pics. hope you keep loving it :D
come on over to the RS 5.0 thread under 2nd gen Scion xB talk-- 2008 xB RS 5.0 Count Off, A GRM RS 5.0 Registry. List your's today!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gremlinfred said:
Shancopp said:
Hy # 37 this is # 80, I like the pics. hope you keep loving it :D
come on over to the RS 5.0 thread under 2nd gen Scion xB talk-- 2008 xB RS 5.0 Count Off, A GRM RS 5.0 Registry. List your's today!

just did!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Soon as warm weather gets here and I give her a good bath. I'm hoping to get rims in May, so I'll try to get cha that calender photo.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I wasn't too worried about calendar photos just yet. I figure when it warms up people will get photo happy and there will be plenty to choose from.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts