Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

· Registered
342 Posts
Nice! Everything is turning out awesome. Where'd did you get the red tubes in the engine?

· Registered
37 Posts
Those eyelids look sweet, I might have to get some of those. The wheels are killer and the engine bay looks great. Why the white Scikotics logo and not red?
When you get bored of your upper grill... you can send it my way. ;)

· Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Toasted7 said:
Those eyelids look sweet, I might have to get some of those. The wheels are killer and the engine bay looks great. Why the white Scikotics logo and not red?
When you get bored of your upper grill... you can send it my way. ;)
Thanks. I went with the white Scikotics Logo because it would stand out. I thought the red would be kind of hard to read at a distance.

· Registered
342 Posts
Lmao! theres like 100 poop stains on that car and not even one on yours! haha its probably because of that hood scoop :rofl:

· Registered
342 Posts
Now that I think about it birds never really do poop on my XB lol

· Registered
783 Posts
a bird pooed on mine the other day while I was driving. it hit my door and spread, it was gross.

· Registered
342 Posts
Yeah me too I have my blue underbodies, hotchkis springs and a fujita cold air intake is on it's way but I never have time. Now that school is out I work everyday. I think I'm going to have to get someone to do atleast the springs for me because that will probably take me a good amount of time to do it.

· Premium Member
2,527 Posts
dude springs are fun to do, great way to learn more about your car and how to take it apart and put it together. I was so glad I did my coilovers myself, and Ive been able to help my friends do theirs. Id def recommend finding the time to do things yourself. Its fun and way cheaper.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.