Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
I'll answer for him...Yeah, they are the led tails from the dealer. I have 'em too and forget how much I love them since I don't get to see them all the time!

Great pictures! Love the last one!

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They most certainly are the TYC's. I'm still thinking about getting them tinted since I've seen a couple pairs pop up around town... :mad: But that's how it goes with anything.

Thanks for all the kind comments!!! This is my first digital camera and I was playing around with the settings. I had fun!

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. Thing is, I'm running the OEM suggested 235/35R19 tires. I want to go with something smaller for the future set of wheels. I don't know if I want to go staggered or square. Staggered is dope, but square can be cool too. :D

· Registered
647 Posts
How is the ride at that height? Looks awesome!

· Registered
170 Posts
do you have to do anything special to install thos TYC lights? im not down with cutting wires... i like plug and play lol.

· Registered
614 Posts
Thanks guys. Thing is, I'm running the OEM suggested 235/35R19 tires. I want to go with something smaller for the future set of wheels. I don't know if I want to go staggered or square. Staggered is dope, but square can be cool too. :D
I'm running 18x7.5 wheels with 225/40/18's on mine and love them! What size were you thinking about if you didn't stagger?

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How is the ride at that height? Looks awesome!
Honestly, better than the Hotchkis springs with stock struts/shocks. I think it rides well for what it is.
do you have to do anything special to install thos TYC lights? im not down with cutting wires... i like plug and play lol.
Nope. TYC's are plug and play. However, I highly suggest against them. I was on my second set and they burnt out. I was out of my warranty period, so I trashed them. Biggest waste of $250+ I ever had.
I'm running 18x7.5 wheels with 225/40/18's on mine and love them! What size were you thinking about if you didn't stagger?
If I go staggered, I'd run 19x9 +30ish and 19x10 +30ish.

However, I think I'm going to be running something square. 19x8.5 +35. Kind of weak, but I have 25mm spacers that I could throw on the rear. I'll have to see where the front sits after I get the wheels in a few weeks.

· Registered
647 Posts
I am seriously considering coil overs. I have DF210's but I wanna go lower without losing the ride quality.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.