Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Congrats!
Details, please, details . . .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordered the 5 speed in stingray with Scion security system, rear spoiler, carpet mats, rear bumper protector, TRD satin black 19 inch wheels.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Ordered the 5 speed in stingray with Scion security system, rear spoiler, carpet mats, rear bumper protector, TRD satin black 19 inch wheels.
sounds nice.... i wish we had a 5 speed option here in Australia... :mad:

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Having dealt with it before, push-button starts are fun and a neat gimmick, but kinda pointless and irritating when used everyday. It is just one more step you must do when starting your car . . .

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Over here for our rukus the push button start does not require a key the push button is there as the ignition... Not like the s2000 where you need to insert the key, then press the button... My key fob never leaves my pocket and I can lock/unlock the car and start/run the car as well....

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
that's how the Challenger was that was my rental a few months back, you just needed the fob in your pocket. it was pretty cool, lock the door to go into the store and when you came out it would unlock for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.