Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
the ride looks good...
do the 09's have any different features availible?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, of course it rained for 2 days starting the day I got it. So I'm have to wash it today.

As far as I know the 09s are the same as 08s, except $100 more and the new color. The sticker showed an increase in gas mileage, but I only saw that on the sticker and I don't know what might have caused the slight increase.

·
Registered
62 Posts
bindigok said:
The sticker showed an increase in gas mileage, but I only saw that on the sticker and I don't know what might have caused the slight increase.
Interesting! What was the sticker increase in mileage?

Maybe a slight change, tire size, small change to an internal, exhaust, etc. Hmmmmmmm?

Any clues? :confused:

Thanks for the update also :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
About the MPG... I saw a brand-new off-the-lot xb2 today. It was the regular silver and on the window "31 MPG" was written on it... Anyone else read about this increase in mileage?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think this color is going to be a classic like how thundercloud metallic is for the gen1 xbs. Its like this lil clique of ppl with thundercloud as there werent as many of them. Wonder how many of these are made for 09?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey! If 91789 is your zip code then are you in San Diego? Cuz if you are then it's you and us only w/ SM and if you see another Stingray M then it's probably me!!! I mean when I finally let mine out of the garage...... :confused:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Chris-ib said:
Hey! If 91789 is your zip code then are you in San Diego? Cuz if you are then it's you and us only w/ SM and if you see another Stingray M then it's probably me!!! I mean when I finally let mine out of the garage...... :confused:
I roam around the Walnut area, If you run into another SM honking at u crazy(w/c i do whenever i drive up to other 2nd gen xBs :naughty: ) well that's prolly me...

·
Registered
144 Posts
I dont know what it is about that color, but I really like it. Debating on two toning mine with that on the top.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.