Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here goes. I had a "Plan" for a custom xB that I was going to build. However with the RS 5.0 coming and my current plan to purchase one. I decided to share the plan I had been secretly working on.

When I first looked into the xB on the scion page they had a photo of a custom xB. It was red, white and black. Most remarkablie was this red stipe that ran at an angle from the spoiler to the rocker panel. It made me think of the A-Team van. So that was my plan.

I have the same exact wheels from the A-Team van, they were for my Jeep. After doing research I found out that they should be the same bolt pattern. So I was going to use the wheels, I had found a spoiler that would work. For the roof lights I was going to use the roof lights from the Jeep Liberty Renegade. The front grill guard was still a work in progress. So yeah that was the big plan that I probalby won't do now. Althought I think I might still do the roof lights.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think it would look good but I would try it in photo shop first to make sure.

·
Registered
141 Posts
we could find a group of short people for the smart car and that would be too funny. Quick find Vern Troyer, Mini-me!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That Smart A-Team car looks kinda cool actually. I was going to do it, but only if the wheels fit. The wheels are the key to the whole thing. However, yes I am getting the RS gold. I love that color ever since I saw the 5axis xB.

Another idea I had was to get a super white xB. Mod the xB with off-road/saffari type mods and cover it in Zebra stripes. :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts