Scion XB Forum banner

my update

7K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  eviljack 
#1 ·
well i been trying to get back on to give you guys an update of the car.. so here it is. I still have to do soo much more, but I think i am going to take a break from it now. I just picked up a honda ruckus.. it is awsome soo much fun to ride around town. ohh yeah sorry about the pictures it was my friend taking them and i know they didnt come out great. But at least you guys will get the idea

See less See more
#6 ·
Dude nice job. KInda jealous at the moment. I would ask you to share the wealth but you already gave me some denaro hehe. I have to say I am glad that the person who bought my kit definatly did something killer with his ride. Thats freakin awsome. At least I can say I am a part of that project.

#12 ·
thanks alot guys for the comments... well the wheels are axis shine 19 by 8.5 in the front and 19 x 9.5 in the rear. i got the wheels a year ago and i forgot the offeset. and its on trd springs....but thanks for the comments next is my system... i am thinking of some type of design but have no way of actually putting it together..
thanks for eviljack for his body kit.

#13 ·
That looks good.

The graphics make a nice "circuit board" look. The colour hues and tones compliment one another nicely too.
That kit looks pretty darn good on a non-gold as well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.