Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
783 Posts
I would keep center caps and bolts chrome. I think all black is too much.

here's mine:

· Registered
783 Posts
Red would look cool. I would do a color on mine, but everything on my car is a neutral color.

· Registered
151 Posts
Wheels and car look sweeeet! Either way you go with paint it will look great. I actually even like the silver lol

· Registered
151 Posts
Well I test fit these things , I think looks good. Will look better all black I think . Let me know should I keep the Chrome bolts or do black bolts. Center caps are chrome, can make black as well.
I forgot to ask... what springs are you running? The setup looks great!

· Registered
151 Posts
tanabes df 210 and thanks !!!!!!!!! drop off moday pick up friday woohoio
No prob! Nice man...more pics when you get em back! I love the way the drop looks with the DF's but I think NY roads may be a lil too rough for those. Too bad for me lol. Prob gonna go with TRDs or nf's.

But anyway... PICs please! Lol

· Registered
170 Posts
Hey. What's the offset for the box to where I don't have to worry about any bs. I'm about to buy some Rota wheels with a +40 what is the whole offset thing about? I'm new to all of this. I normally just ask my brother who does all my car work, but he's not around right now so yea. Thatnks in advance!

· Registered
151 Posts
thanks man !. let me know if you do nf's i will try to get you the best price
Thanks bro! I heard the NF's are like TRD's so ill let you know when im ready to get em. You would do paypal?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.