Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY BOOM BOX. MODS ARE: FUJITA COLD AIR, FOG LIGHTS "UPPER GRILL/CUSTOM", 17 INCH BRONZE WHEELS W/ INNER CHROME LIP, HATCH EMBLEMS, SPOILER, DECALS, BLACK NET GRILL, TRD PLATES, WHITE BALL SHIFT KNOB, SOUND SYSTEM.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS ALOT. IVEseen ALOT OF COOL xB'S HERE AND IM EXITED TO GET AND GIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT MODS. I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO WITH MY xB, SO YOU'LL BE SEEING A LOT OF ME. :lol:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
sonicmyk said:
THANKS ALOT. IVE ALOT OF COOL xB'S HERE AND IM EXITED TO GET AND GIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT MODS. I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO WITH MY xB, SO YOU'LL BE SEEING A LOT OF ME. :lol:
that is one nice lookin' Super White xB sonicmyk! good to have you here at newscionxb!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bruce! I just saw the pix you had taken at your "Meet and Greets". That looked awesome! How often did you used to do it? Where would you guys meet? I would totally be there if one was arranged. We need to get Eric involved. Are you a part of another forum by the way?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sonicmyk said:
Bruce! I just saw the pix you had taken at your "Meet and Greets". That looked awesome! How often did you used to do it? Where would you guys meet? I would totally be there if one was arranged. We need to get Eric involved. Are you a part of another forum by the way?
hey Sonicmyk

i used to do meets about once a month at Krispy Kreme in Canoga Park when it was still there [it is an In-n-Out burger now]

there are several groups near my area that have meets, but i have difficulty making them as one is on a weeknight and the other is on Friday's but have not made it there yet either - what area are you in? i think Eric live up north...

and yes, i frequent several Scion forums, but have been mostly here at newscionxb.com lately, so if you see yanges in other forums, it is me :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I havn't been to any yet, but it sounds like a lot of fun, so i'm interested. I Iive in Claremont.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I want to get a body kit next but not sure if paying $1000 is smart for such a small body kit. Ill wait till better deals make themselves available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts