Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I entered a local show. She took 2nd in the Korean Class and I took first in the Scion Class. We got there late so we were at the back of the lot. It was a fun show with a lot of people. I think the strobing halos were the biggest advantage I had. I must have had a 1000 questions about them. Here are a few pics during and after the show.

The wifey and my 1 year old.

After the show.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome Dude ! Like the Philippine flag there. My fiance is filipino and we are expecting out child june 1st. Hope will be as cute as your kid. Congrats on the show. She should be here in about 4 months
That is too cool! Filipino women are among the most beautiful in the world. My wife is 4'6" and doesn't weigh 90 lbs soaking wet. She looks 18 but she is 33.

Thanks for the comps on my kid, he is adorable. I am sure yours will be cute too. It's a great blend.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's funny is that I am 6'3" 225 lbs so you can imagine some of the looks we get.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know always look young just not fair ! She is very pretty as well.
Thanks. That picture doesnt do her justice. She is absolutely the most beautiful woman I have ever met and her hair is so long. It hangs below her cute little €<%#!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love yer wheels, how much slower is her Soul than yours. I usually dust that lil knock off
Yeah. That lil thing is slow. She doesn't want to race she has driven mine and knows better. She does get better mpg than though.

I really like the wheels too. Hopefully I will still feel the same once I have the car painted.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yeah I know, I have been to the philippines like 7 times and lived there for about 18 monts. I miss it and yes I can imagine you be the jolly green giant next to her.. haha
You A squid? I went there once back in 1986. Something was going down but we never briefed or kitted up. Stayed the night and went back to Bragg.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nope just love it over after the first time i went. you should go back and nice ? was your wife born here?
She was an orphan from a tiny island on the south coast. She was adopted by an airman and brought to the states when she was 9. I want to take her back. We plan to go after she has the baby. I want my kids to know that part of their heritage.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
very cool ! going back for the birth of my child in may. she cmes here about another 4 months. cant wait
How did you meet her? Pics?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
she was a friend of my ex and i seen her on facebook when i was living there and we met. will have pics when i get home.

what color are you painting your xb
Thats cool. Good luck with the birth of your child. One of the greatest feelings in the world. It must be difficult to be so far apart. Do you speak the language?

Mercedes Black with several layers of clear coat. It will be deep deep black.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah really wish that ours were all black not the flake.

no i dont speak it, only understand it very little and speak very little. yeahits hard , shes amazing beiing so strong.
They are amazing women. You made an excellent choice and won't be disappointed.

Black sand pearl is a glorified name for charcoal.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah wanted silver but just said do the black ! oh well still happy with it.
Black is the only color for a car for me. I have tried others but nothing else works for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.