Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know what you guys think about this situation.

I bought a CF hood for our 2008 Scion xb from our site sponsor fastscions.com on Scikotics.com. I bought it on 4/02/2009. There are two bubbles that have formed at the surface in the CF on the passenger side where the body lines are. I have tried to contact them 2 times by e-mail and by PM. And still no responce. I have contacted TMFIC as well to let him know whats going on. I have not called them yet this way I have proof that I have tried to contact them. With no responce. I am getting upset...... :mad:

Shawn :eek:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I hope you hear from them. If not, I hope you paid with a charge card.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
i pmed them thru Scikotics 2 days ago with just a question about one of their products and they never got back to me either. i ended up going to a different supplier. hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I drove down there to thier shop and paid for it in cash. I did recieve a reciept from them. I also have all my copys of my e-mail. I am going to try conatcting AITracing to see what they say.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I hope you get this straightened out. Always pay with a charge card. It gives you some kind of protection if you should have a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.