Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking to get some, XXR 521 18x10 Flat Black 5-114.3 [+25 offset] for my 08 XB. And was looking to put them all the way around, but from what I've been reading it seems like mods are going be needed in order to make them fit. So my question is how much modification would be needed to put these on my xb and is it worth it? And if its going to take to much modification would it be better to put the 18x10s in the rear and put some 18x8.5 [+35 offset] on the front?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Personally I love the staggered look. Few factors to consider. Tire size. 18s have a good selection. Stretch to meaty marshmallows. Lowered or plan on lowering, or rollin stock. Stock shouldn't give you any issue.

I run 245/40 on 18x8 et40 no drop (for now). When I had gotten em I debated 255s. Im not a stretch guy.

good luck, hope it helps. Toss up a pic when ya get em.

·
Registered
457 Posts
An 18x10 +25 will poke about 1 1/2 - 1 3/4" outside the fender on the rear and about 1/2" more in the front. My 18x10 +15s poked just about 2" on the rear. If you run the 18x8.5 +35 in the front it will be very close to being dead flush with the fender lip. A much better fit too my mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.