Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
pop off thin on inside of car behind tail light, unscrew the 3 10mm bolts holding the tailing on. pull.

thats about it. there is a clip on the top, you'll see a green thing on the inside, dont touch it, just push on the back of the tailight and it will pop out.

·
Registered
422 Posts
How do you remove the screw that is at the very top. I can't access to it, some sheet of metal is blocking me from getting a good grip with the wrench.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Install instructions state you should be using a 10m socket not a wrench I remember using a socket with no problems.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Tail lights

basic remove and install. I am gonna by the Longo Scion tail lights. I wanted to see if anyone has done a write up on how to remove tail lights.
If you could do me a favor when you remove the tail lights, please notice if there is any space between the body and the bumper cover. I'm working on adding b/u lights to the outside of the light housings and need to know if I can run wires to the existing b/u light.
Thanks,Dale:)

·
Registered
474 Posts
basic remove and install. I am gonna by the Longo Scion tail lights. I wanted to see if anyone has done a write up on how to remove tail lights.
It has been a while since I installed my LONGO tail lights....but, it was a good choice after going thru 2 sets of TYC tail lights. Removal and installation was easy as I remember...but too long ago to offer any advice.
Anyway :cheers: congrads on the LONGO(s)!
Brewski

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.