Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined to learn about my car as well as find reliable service etc. unfortunately I was very unsatisfied with dealer in Manhattan where I purchased Blue xb 08. oye! The only helpful people had quit or were fired. Overall it was poor communication and transaction. I tried to be reasonable but it was definitely them. Now I live in New Jersey, northern and don't trust dealers. Any suggestions appreciated. HH

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you live in the Northern VA area, I recommend Leesburg Toyota!! Awesome dealership. Got an xB and xd from them.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I am right there with ya HH. I had the same problem at my dealer. I got some advice from other who have bought Scions and Toyotas of where to go and thats the place I will be going for my service. I guess the thing to do would be to network and find out the best place to go in you area. Good luck with that. And welcome to the site and congrats on the car

·
Registered
17 Posts
Head down the shore to Toms River, NJ. I've bought 2 cars including my Xb at Gateway Toyota/Scion on rt37. They are just off the Parkway on the way to Seaside.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HH said:
I joined to learn about my car as well as find reliable service etc. unfortunately I was very unsatisfied with dealer in Manhattan where I purchased Blue xb 08. oye! The only helpful people had quit or were fired. Overall it was poor communication and transaction. I tried to be reasonable but it was definitely them. Now I live in New Jersey, northern and don't trust dealers. Any suggestions appreciated. HH
I'm in Union County and just got my Xb from Crystal AutoMall on 22 in Greenbrook, NJ They were VERY helpful!
HTH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts