Scion XB Forum banner

Which color goes the best with Black Sand Pearl?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bsp xB and i'm not sure what color scheme to do...as in LEDs, designs, interior paint. When i had my sw tC everything was white, black and orange. So what does everyone think will look the best with black....I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks :D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Just about anything will go with black. If you go orange though it might be like a reverse pumpkin.
Red is always a winner with me. Gives it that nice don't mess with me look.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I voted pink, but hey, I'm a girl! :p

actually,
orange = Halloween
purple can be close to black
green, nah
red, yeah, but common

·
Registered
101 Posts
I voted yellow!! I used to have a 01 Grand Am GT SCT that was black and did yellow accents and neons. Got tons of compliments!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rhombus said:
are we forgetting white? could be sweet to just lay down black and white...
No white...I want some color this time. My tC was white so I did everything black and white...time to be different!!

I think i'm leaning towards hot pink right now.

G

·
0 Posts
I think you should go with pink or purple, show off your car and make it stand out. Besides your the pres. of Scion Driven Girls East Coast so you have to rep. the girls of your side and rock the pink or purple. :p

·
Registered
281 Posts
As president of SDGEC, you really should think purple! Pink may be more closely associated with your gender, but purple is the ancient color of royalty!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I went with orange led's on the interior from oznium. They match the stock gauges perfectly.

·
Registered
68 Posts
haha!!! Didn't even notice the date!! Just saw a poll on the side and it send me to it....I would certainly hope he did.....otherwise he could be labeled as indecisive...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts