Registered
101 Posts
Re: Neoprene Seats

Can't wait for pics!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yeah me to because it means Ill have them. Ugh the days are going buy so slow.

·
Registered
101 Posts

Tell me about it!

Are these something only your dealer has? Or should all dealers? Depending on what they look like installed I might pick up a pair, since I have 2 dogs that ride in the car all the time!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

you can get them off the there website I think. Ill post that link soon.

BUT THE MATS ARE HERE! IM INSTALLING THEM NOW SO FAR THEY LOOK REALLY NICE!

PICS TONIGHT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

OK ladies and gents. sorry it took so long. They're install and look great!!! Here are the pics you have all been patiently waiting for. Check out caltrends website for other materials and colors if you like them. As of now even though they are a little pricey at $180 per set so just under $390 I would highly recomend them. I got mine to be practical for when I go surfer or swimming and dont want to get my seats wet. I would of gone with a different color but black hides dirt the best. They protect my seats from my dog (Or I would of got leather) http://www.caltrend.com/sw_neosupreme_1.shtml

This is what they are close to looking like but not so washed out like the rest of the pics.

Ill have pics of the front seats in the morning. I know some of the seems are off a little but ill fix that tomarrow.

What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Everyone's still sleeping :D

They look really good. Looks like a good fit, too. You'll have to let us know at some point in the future how well they hold up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aww thanks! Yeah the fit is the best ive ever seen on aftermarket covers. It honestly looks like someone redid my whole seats. All the straps tuck under the seats and you cant even see them. The only way you can tell they didnt come with the car is the little seem in the back by the seatbelt buckles I guess its there so when you fold them down they dont wrinke. Oh and he headrest look a little funky but other then that...awsome!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Wave Rider said:
aww thanks! Yeah the fit is the best ive ever seen on aftermarket covers. It honestly looks like someone redid my whole seats. All the straps tuck under the seats and you cant even see them. The only way you can tell they didnt come with the car is the little seem in the back by the seatbelt buckles I guess its there so when you fold them down they dont wrinke. Oh and he headrest look a little funky but other then that...awsome!
I'm impressed!!! :yes: I honestly never expected them to look anywhere near this good. When you started talking about seat covers I visualized the cheezy ones I had in highschool to cover torn up seats in my beater. I may have to invest in a set of these myself. Thanks for the pix Wave Rider.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Those look amazing and fit well for coverups!

I am happy for you. Those should be quite functional for your needs, yet look great too.
They are a marked improvement over the neon/bright neoprene covers of the past,in both look and fit!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Niiiiice. Yeah, my question would be the sweaty back factor/breathability too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Honestly they dont get that hot. Maybe 1 or 2 degress hotter then the stock seats but in the recent 80/85 degree heat they were just fine, unlike my leather steering wheel that burns your hand when you touch it lol.

And yeah they breath well, Ive not had any issues with them yet. Im going to try out the whole water resistance thing today when I go to the beach. But so far no complants ( besides the price :( )

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.