Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I'm kind of jealous of 2011 Scion TC owners. It has more horsepower than the XB and I have to say its very stylish. I'm trying not to let it get to me :confused:

· Registered
200 Posts
it does look good and ide like that hp too. my sister wants one. but ide rather keep my toaster. and toast her in a tc.

· Registered
22 Posts
I bought my xb a couple of months ago. There were a couple of new tc's setting there that I took a look at. Way too small inside. I got claustrophobia just looking inside. No temptation for me at all. xb way too nice and the proper size for adults. Easy choice for me.

· Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I try to think of it. I'm like 285 pounds and 6'2. Space is important to me.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
The C is more roomy and comfee than I expected when I saw one. But, the interior is not nearly as usable or useful and the B, esp. the xB2 (that extra foot makes a HUGE difference practical interior/cargo space.

· Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there any rumors going around about if Scion is going to release like a XB3? Wonder what it would look like?

· Registered
782 Posts
I'd actually like a slightly smaller engine in my xB2, though I'd also like the new intelligent exhaust valve timing and six speed manual. MPG means more and more to me all the time, and 2.4L is simply over kill for my needs. I think the xD's 1.8L would have satisfied me, a 2.0L at most.

· Registered
22 Posts
I am liking the steering wheel in the new tc. The flat bottom would give me a bit more room. :D

I think there is a very nice upgrade for the 2011 tc steering wheel, thought I found it once but must have taking the wrong meds, haven't been able to find it again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.