Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'am a proud owner of a 09 xb and new to this forum and i'am looking forward to reading some of your post's to see what some of you guys have done. Let me start by saying i just traded in my 2009 toyota corolla for the xb just because i needed more body room and the xb is easier to get in and out of also you get more for your money for the same price car.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome to the club.

Smart move on the Corolla swap. I had a Corolla loaner for a week while my xB was in the shop. Couldn't understand why anybody would buy a Corolla if they knew about the xB. The xB is so much more "car" in so many different ways for just a few dollars more. Besides, every time I got in that damned Corolla I smacked my head on the A-pillar. The only exception might be if you wanted a near invisible generic vehicle for robbing banks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome. I just joined, too.

My first car was a Corolla. It's good for what it is, but you absolutely made the right move.

Pics as soon as you can.

btw, is there a Corolla forum? It's gotta be off the chain!

·
Registered
338 Posts
doku said:
Welcome. I just joined, too.

My first car was a Corolla. It's good for what it is, but you absolutely made the right move.

Pics as soon as you can.

btw, is there a Corolla forum? It's gotta be off the chain!
I believe there is one, Ninthgencorolla.com
Something like that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.