Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new rims in for Scion Exposed 9.0 and still trying to get use to them. Def a lot different than what I would typically run on my cars. Let me know what you think. Helo 888's 18 x 7.5 42mm, 215 ZR35 18's

Before:

After:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! They are growing on me very quickly.

Phobic - You should go for it. They really are a great deal for such a nice rim.

JDMX - You have dibs. Those rims have brand new rubber on them. Let me make sure everything goes well with the new set and then I will PM you to discuss a sale. Give me a week.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They see me rooooollin'.........

Too funny. I was thinking of that song last night when I took it out for a cruise.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have my shalks getting painted and Im picking them up tuesday, if they come out less than awesome Im going to buy these.
In one day I have had more compliments than what I have had since I started modding mine. The looks I get are priceless.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want those Shalks....
I was sitting at Walgreens this morning and an RS 8.0 stopped and took a tripped take at mine. I thought he was gonna stop and talk but nope.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm really not a fan of chrome, but these look really good!
Me neither. But everyone goes for the blacked out look. I figured I'd go a different route. I won't be adding more chrome accents like most people do. It will stay clean as possible, although a bit flashy with the rims.

I have been looking for the better part of a year for the right rims for my B and to be honest I wouldn't have these rims on any other kind of car. These rims look to me like they were made for for our cars.

Thanks again for the compliments!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.