Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought the army rock xb 2 weeks ago and i have to tell you that this is an awesome vehicle,i cant wait to get the sound deadening done so i can install my system,its a cool vehicle gto have:)

·
Registered
243 Posts
welcome to the site, lou. the members here are very passionate about the xB2/xB2.5. you're going to enjoy your new toy. search the DIY forum for help with you sound deadening project. keep us informed of your progress! post some pix of your new baby. ask questions, we got answers (and opinions!!!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the site, lou. the members here are very passionate about the xB2/xB2.5. you're going to enjoy your new toy. search the DIY forum for help with you sound deadening project. keep us informed of your progress! post some pix of your new baby. ask questions, we got answers (and opinions!!!)
thank you,i appreciate it,my progress will probably take me some time,maybe a few months,I have all of my equipment but just need to save for the rest of the deadening,but i will definately post a few pics,:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.