Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've owned plenty of cars in my time (only 27) but I've had 300ZX's 350Z's, some clean Honda's, Audi's, Jeeps, etc this list goes and all in all practical, fun, efficient and spacious this car takes the cake.

As fast as my twin turbo's? **** no lol but gotta love that gas mileage. I traded a 2005 Civic in for it, the thing was in great shape only 73k, second owner but I found this standard trans XB for next to nothing. Traded it in and enjoy every minute of it. They had it on the lot for over 100 days which is far longer than any dealership wants to. They couldnt give it away on account the city it was in and the fact it had a magical, mysterious third pedal. I got a great deal for the Honda for a trade , and pick it up certified from the dealership. They never sold it they used it as a track car for loaners. 5000 miles in two years. 95,000 mile warranty left. I never thought I'd find such a killer deal.

Of course mod pllans in the future but first need to make it to the west coast. Im currently in New Jersey and I mainly bought it for the room and the fact I'm moving to So Cal by years end. Which is why that warranty was such a killer ad to the car.

This board seems like a good group of people and not full of negative comments like other forums in the past. I'm sure I'll learn from you guys and hole to see some of you along the way!

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome to the site. I think you'll find a lot of friendly members here. I've also had a lot of cars at the age of 72 and so far I still like my '09 above all of them. It now has 33k on it and I have done a bunch of mods to it from mostly ideas mentioned on this site. Have a good experience owning a really good car.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!
Thanks for the forum comments.

My B resides with my 90 Miata and my wife's Caravan. The B is a neat mix of size, economy, and "fun." I'm always amazed how fun it can be to drive (esp. with mild suspension mods).

I'd love to hear more comparisons to your former rides, esp. pros and cons.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome!
Thanks for the forum comments.

My B resides with my 90 Miata and my wife's Caravan. The B is a neat mix of size, economy, and "fun." I'm always amazed how fun it can be to drive (esp. with mild suspension mods).

I'd love to hear more comparisons to your former rides, esp. pros and cons.
I will def be posting a list this weekend for ya.

Welcome twin... Same deal I got gettin my 'leftover'.

Save the manuals!
haha exactly! thanks !

pretty good deal, congratulations !!
welcome to da club
Thanks alot homie much appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.