Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Only change I know of was for 13 they added drl's and added a slight lower lip to front and rear bumpers and touchscreen radio was also standard for the late 13 builds.

·
Registered
206 Posts
"Slight lower lip"?? I don't have that and I have a '13. The front and rear bumpers are lower and diff style than the '08-'10's.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Hmm. Maybe I'm crazy, but pretty sure my 12 doesn't have that black glossy lower part of rear bumper, maybe I incorrectly called it a lip? And yes I think you're right starting in 11 they tweaked the front end style and slightly changed tail lights, dual rear bumper reflectors and it came with a better blue tooth.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hmm. Maybe I'm crazy, but pretty sure my 12 doesn't have that black glossy lower part of rear bumper, maybe I incorrectly called it a lip? And yes I think you're right starting in 11 they tweaked the front end style and slightly changed tail lights, dual rear bumper reflectors and it came with a better blue tooth.

I think that rear diffuser lip was new to the 2014.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.