Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey There! :wave: I just got my new Scion xB two days ago and i already can't get enough of it. I am so glad i got this vehicle over the smaller model the xD. I planned out at first to go to Toyota and get the Toyota Tacoma. But after i drove it, I liked it but i didn't like the seat set up. So after that i did drive the xD didn't like it. The way i felt squished wasn't for me. It was nice don't get me wrong. But was to small for a tall gal like me. Once i got into the test driving of the xB i fell in love, and wanted it that night. Unfortunately i had to wait 3 days to get it. Once i got it. I didn't want to stop driving it. I did however had to stick with the basic down to the bottom basic. But i love it none the less. It still only has 100 miles on it. I didn't really read about it before i ran into it at the toyota dealership. Still gotta learn more about it Haha. :). Looking to reading more forums to read about more Scions and see what people have done to them. This is my first Brand new vehicle.

http://www.newscionxb.com/members/12...2-scion-xb.jpg

And i love the color sizzling crimson mica

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice ride...

·
Registered
243 Posts
welcome to the site! you are in right place to learn about your new toy. we are here to help you enjoy the experience.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome the the forum !

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome! Great color too. If I didn't get my rs 6 I was looking at a blackberry crush.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome again :) I don't see that color on here at all so it's an extra unique ride already. Let us know what you do about wheels, I know you mentioned that. What part of the country are you in by the way?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
I didn't see that blackberry crush color in person. Only online. I love that color as well.

But my Crimson mica color. I like alot. :)
I think they are similar and the crimson mica replaced the blackberry crush.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks for seeing that i wrote that i was a lady. Hahahaha
you're welcome.. And a tall gal too huh?...lol , how tall is too tall for an XD?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.