Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all- thought i'd put my intro up -Just imported a 2008 Xb from goodyear, az to BC Canada. it's black with the gunmetal grey 19" trd rims, lowered-not quite sure how much though- with all the bells and whistles. (leather, nav, dvds)
Came with a tv and xbox in the trunk space, a couple of 12" subs, speakers and amps. It was a bit much really, so i removed the xbox and tv. Not quite sure what generation the box is (1 or 2?) but we really like the little thing-they go like an overpowered sewing machine.
Hope to pick your brains about a couple of things!
ttyl
BB

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
If it is overpowered, it MUST be a second gen.  The first gens were a bit underpowered.
- Also, all 08s were second gens as well.
Most of the speaker stuff was certainly added by the previous owner. The stock DVD and Nav system only had screens on the headrests. None came game systems built in. Also, the leather was added, either by the dealer or owner.

Congrats on the acquisition!
What color is the leather?
It sounds quite nice!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sitting in front of it at the moment, from memory, i'd have to say mostly black with dark purple stripes (i think) and the embroidered trd logo. We looked at so many before getting this one, i'm getting them all confused. and I'm too lazy to walk all the way down to the parking garage to look.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good to hear from other Xb owners in BC. Just picked up my white 09 last week here in Victoria. Imported out of Palm Springs, Cal with 6000 original miles! Couldn't wait until September when Scion will be offered to the masses here in Canada. Selecting wheels this week but otherwise bone stock. Love the little box. I took a liking to them when I saw the first generations driving around a few years ago. There are a few in Victoria but rare enough that others don't know what to make of it. I only hope Canada will be offered the opportunities to customize like our brothers south of the boarder. Customizing my Hayabusa has been a exercise.   

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.