Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I want to share with you some amazing new products from my sponsors at V-LEDs. First of all they have just unveiled their new first ever high performance, Fan cooled, PURE cree LED powered headlights. these are the first of their kind to feature full CNC aluminum housings with integrated heatsinks and fan cooling. the the photos shown here are H4 bulbs, they currently have 9005 9006 H11 H4 and H7 only (Also shown is 9006/9005/H11 style, its black). these photos show without a doubt that the highest quality of engineering and parts went into these and they also show the light output, a whopping 1800 lumens using only 15 watts of power. also shown is their new V3 Triton switchback LED bulb system. these are the brightest, highest performing switchback bulbs in the automotive market utilizing Philips 3W rebel LEDs for an astounding 600 lumens on the 6k white and 450 lumens on the amber. the new CNC aluminum ballasts have built in load resistors and CEL eliminators to automatically eliminate hyper flash.

After i did a test run on the first V3 triton system, i unfortunately had to report multiple problems with the prototype including connection problems and circuitry problems in the old ballast. since then they have gone in and completely redesigned the driving aspects of the bulb and used new style clip connectors and the results are a much sturdier rigid and smaller ballast, built in load resistors and even a BRIGHTER bulb. pre orders are now up on their website. they also offer simple 5k or 6k white, red and amber along with switchback.

Ive come to know and trust the quality that V-LEDs offers with every single one of their products, its the best around period and they back it up with a one year, product defect warranty and the new LED headlights and the triton V3 turn signal switchbacks have a lifetime warranty (V3s also shown). for more information and promotional offers and discounts, be sure to check out V-LEDs facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VLEDS

also the pricing and pre-order information can be found on their website here: 6K WHITE 1800LM LED HEADLIGHTS DRL FOG LIGHTS 9005 9006 H11 H7 H4 | 1 PAIR

----------------

9005/9006/H11

H4/H7

Light output:

Triton V3 Switchbacks

video:

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they should do pretty well in your housing, allthough the stock projector housing is mean for a halogen bulb they tested them on the FR-S VLEDs car and they worked pretty well. in fact im thinking thats the car they used in the photos i cant tell for certain though. they would be killer in a bi-xenon projector with clear lense though no doubt.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Im glad the led technology is coming really far. One day leds will reach the output of hids to be used as replacement bulbs.
Those triton switchbacks look awesome but **** pretty penny for them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't like how the 2013 has LED runlights and regular headlights. Is there any way to see what it would look like with LED headlights?
not really man they would look like you are running 6k HIDs pretty much only these are pretty much just as bright using less than half the power. but the 6 would match the LED running lights no problem.

·
Registered
161 Posts
not really man they would look like you are running 6k HIDs pretty much only these are pretty much just as bright using less than half the power. but the 6 would match the LED running lights no problem.
They look cool man but 1800 lumens isnt just as bright as an hid bulb unfortunately. Its almost half. 4300k hid bulbs are rated at 3400 lumens at 35w. More for 55w.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.