Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Eager to learn more about this awesome car and help out whenever I can.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!

Tell us about yours? Or what your planning to do/get? And about yourself.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alfundo!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!

Tell us about yours? Or what your planning to do/get? And about yourself.
Thank you! Well I bought the car used with 28k miles. I've had it for 3 days and I've already put some HIDs in lol. (6000k) im not planning on doing anything too crazy cause this is my daily driver. I did buy some goodies tho and they are in the mail... LEDs for the plate lights, CF license plate frame for the back, window visors and a oem rear spoiler is in the near future. Also tinting the windows this friday :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I forgot about myself lol. Im 28 work for the city of ny, crazy about anything with an engine and anything to do with speed. I have an 07 zx10r flat black... hmm don't really know what else to say haha

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
which hid's , how did they turn out? superwhite? welcome
Thanks! I went with the 6000k and they are sickkk. Deff whiter then the 8ks but they sti have a hint of blue to them. I think if you want the superwhite loom like the TOYOTA prius you gotta go with 5k.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks ! Ney york city, reminds me of a pace picante commercial
Hahaha. I didn't know what pace picante was so I you tubed it lol and its pretty funny.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mikey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyxb2
im not planning on doing anything too crazy cause this is my daily driver.

LOL... We all said this until the mod bug hit!
I said this exact same thing, haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.