Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just got my 2011 xb this weekend. It is a Stingray Metallic with a 5 speed. Had to get a used one because no dealer could get a manual for me. It has a 2010 bumper and billet grill. It has the Alpine navi but for some reason doesn't recognize Ipod. No big. Love the car. Love the fact that it works for my family and has a HUGE aftermarket. Excited to be here and be a part of the Xb club. lol. Hoping to find some Texas meets so I can get to know some other owners!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mods list is gonna be heavy as long as cash allows. lol. thankfully i get bonuses every month so hopefully ill be able to do some go stuff quick. def want some suspension as well as 19's. its got a cai already (off brand) so I wanna just get an exhaust for now while i still have the warranty.

·
Registered
243 Posts
welcome to the site!

i'm up here in funkytown. i've been on the site alot here lately seeing what everyone is doing with their xB2. i'm on a budget and i find the DIY's here very helpful.

i had planned to attend TunerLife this weekend. but it's been postponed due bad weather coming over the weekend. we just had a hail storm come thru on sunday. my baby's staying in the garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.