Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on Gen2 folks. We just picked up another xB last week for the wife. I have an 05 on bags and i think i have forgotten the paint job number now and she has an RS6.0 Its perfect for her and so far she loves it.. We are looking into doing a few small cosmetic upgrades just to make it more "her". but anyways heres a picture

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice. How does the bagged xb handle in the corners? Always wanted to bag a vehicle but worried about losing handling and the ride being all floaty or something Idk. lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
handles great, rides great... its a win win... with the right PSI in the bags you dont have that "floaty" feeling... ive ridden aired out, aired all up, mid level and really it never felt floaty at all... i dont drive my box much since i bagged it because i daily a "rare" srt and 350hp at the front wheels is just more fun... right now ive been trying to find info out about the headlights she has on her car because theres nothing on the lenses like my old Sonars i had on the xB

·
Registered
29 Posts
No way! I've had two srts both over 300 hp. I miss the sound of my blow off valve every time I shift. Drove those srts for 7 years. Had everything done waste gate injectors intercooler hard pipes full exhaust header back Diablo tuned etc.... God I miss those days. I got this thing so I could still have a sharp ride that's a little more reliable cause I have a kid now. Don't get me wrong they are great motors ( put over 100 000 on my 1st one without a hiccup out of the motor). It's just that those trannys suck and they are just such a major weak link in the car same with the clutch system. But man I miss that srt she was my baby.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I daily this

all thats done to it is a 4" intake, HKS SSQV and Diablo Tune.... 285hp stock, 350ish with my tune... and gets better gas mileage than the RS6... big shock there...

we are a wagon family... that and my old trucks...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ahhh you have one of the newer ones. and thats why so easy to push to 350ish. A little harder with mine cause they were stock with 230. but they were a heck of a bit lighter than the caliber one. I had a 2005 srt-4 then a 2004. No experience with your version but i'm sure they are nice too :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhh you have one of the newer ones. and thats why so easy to push to 350ish. A little harder with mine cause they were stock with 230. but they were a heck of a bit lighter than the caliber one. I had a 2005 srt-4 then a 2004. No experience with your version but i'm sure they are nice too :)
yeah its a lot more "refined" than the NSRT and has "magic" rear windows... only downside is 19" tires and its a sleeper, no one wants to race me....
Welcome. Quite a collection ya got goin...
thanks... ima hoarder of cool stuff...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice yes the NSRT did not have magic rear windows. I always did find that ridiculous like what are you saving weight with that? Lol. But every time I drove it that was the last thing on mind :) Embarrassed a lot of cars with that little skittle. The viper with a diaper lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.