Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats going on, New guy here from Chicago, IL

This is my Box, i have been working on it for quite some time now, and yet still not finished hoping to turn it full vip for next year. well here is a list of my mods..

Raceland Coilover System
OEM Headlight Assembly - HID 10K
V-Led Turn Signals
Blue LED Interior Lighting
19” Hyundai Genesis Coupe Alloy OEM Wheels
225/35/19 Iron Man Tires
OEM Spoiler
35% Tinted Windows
TYC LED Tail Lights custom paint
Pioneer AVH P 3100 Head Unit
7 inch Sound Stream Headrest Units
Alpine MRP –M1000 Class D 1000W RMS Mono Amp
OEM Pioneer Audio (Mids/Highs)
2 Alpine Type-R SWR-1222D Subs in Custom Enclosure
Inchiba V2 5mm Spacer
Kenstyle 5.0 Body Kit
WeatherTech In-Channel Window Vent Visors
Weapon R Secret Cold Air Intake
Custom Black Grill
Junction Production Curtains/ Neck Pads

here are some pics of the car, for some who have not seen it from other post i have done. the last pic is how it started.. sorry order got messed up.
and my amp for my sounds is now under the rear seat, took it off the back seat got tired of it there lol

hope you guys enjoy the look of my BOX. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the site, thats a sweet lookin ride.....

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!

Good info on plans.
Named yet?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow!! I like that!! The Genesis wheels are hellafresh!! I just ordered Racelands today. They on backorder already...:eek: until mid September but I love the drop it has done to your whip tho!! Any issues? How does it ride? I'm new to the site too....glad to meet ya Homie!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow!! I like that!! The Genesis wheels are hellafresh!! I just ordered Racelands today. They on backorder already...:eek: until mid September but I love the drop it has done to your whip tho!! Any issues? How does it ride? I'm new to the site too....glad to meet ya Homie!!!:cheers:
nice to meet you too and welcome to the site...

um issues with it none so far, i mean once the springs set in the drop more than it looks, mine are barely setting in since this picture and i got them since january..lol...and well it feels rough and bouncy like any other coilover if its ur first set hard to get use to in the beginning but by then u wont even notice lol or at least care of the bounce.. yeah i order mine when they came out, they have 2 year warranty, for example if u use it as a "DD" you can pay $75 per strut if u dont want to remove the coils and they will mail u out another set, and u send urs back and they will investage it if they are damaged, (if thats the reason ur sending them) so that way u wont be out of action, and if found damaged they pay you back for the whole set. not bad. havent ever done it but i called and asked how the warranty worked.:biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.