Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
That's your "backup" light. There is only the one, I guess because you can only see that side of the car when you're in reverse. I met a friend for dinner last night who had not seen my car. She asked me that same question then just looked at me strangely when I told her what it was.

·
Registered
281 Posts
CyricalXB said:
When I do get my car in feb, is there a way to add another one it looks really odd, im awfully in love with the xb ive looked at every car around the price and i love the crush color.
You might wait a bit before adding a second light....one of the things that's drawing you to the XB is it's uniqueness and that single light is definitely something nobody else does. I think it'll grow on you.
Welcome.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Welcome and post up some pix when you get your ride!!

if I can offer some advice....the nav is not worth 2g. When we do use it, half the time it takes us a way we don't want to go. (longer). Then we have to listen to her tell us to "do a legal Uturn". :rolleyes: Fingerprints pretty bad too. And unless you do the bypass, no dvds w/o the ebrake on. Oh yeah, it doesn't even recognize my housing addition and I've lived here 11 years. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.