Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! :wave:

I purchased a 2012 Scion xb 5spd silver color this past January. I must say I have been happy with the purchase. I have been browsing through the xB forums but it was time for me to join.

· Registered
846 Posts
Congrats on getting a xB. Do you plan on doing any mod's? You don't have to start out large,small changes can make this your new hobby.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! First, I am going to lower it with springs and install some stabilizer bars to improve the handling. I am also getting some wheels. I thought of getting coilovers but this is my daily driver. There are some other stuff that I will do down the road but handling is top priority.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im actually going with Eibach Sportlines and the Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. I like the drop of the Eibach as well. I have seen some pics of other owners with the same setup and it is a nice drop with 18s on it.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will post some pics this weekend. Right now it is stock with just Weathertech window visors. Im getting it lowered and stuff at Project Import this Saturday. I cant wait!

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live in Anaheim.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.