Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm Anthony from Travis AFB, Ca orignally from Palmdale, ca. I just bought my 2012 xB, which I love everything about except the **** factory scion remote start. I've been searching for ways to bypass it so I can unlock my door, put my key in the egintion and drive off without it turning off and having to restart it. No luck yet. Aside from that I really enjoy my xB and can't wait to do some work on it.

I Really enjoy reading through everyone's mods, problems, and overall experience with the xB.

Steroid Cookies

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Welcome to the BEST xB site on the web. Lots of really nice people here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problem is I can't unlock the car either by key in door or remote, open the door, put key into ignition and press brake pedal. Any of those causes the engine to turn off. So it really won't let you drive off with out restart it while your in the vehicle.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah the factory remote start works from the normal key so it can not open the doors without an unlock. It is pretty frustrating. It doesn't work seperate of the electronic locks like aftermarket units.

Had I known, I probably wouldnt have got it either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.