Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, new here from alabama, just found forum yesterday after I went to find me an xb. Luckily my dealer was getting the 2012 hot lava, so I picked it up today. Going with some 18's and nice drop hopefully by end of next week.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
COOL!
The first Lava RS 9.0 I know of on here.
I like it.

Any specific plans?
Leave stock?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
and, Since just getting this today, its by far my most favorite vehicle I have owned out of about 20 cars.
Could you elaborate on why?
-Just curious.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just like the way it drives, i had 2 95 civic hatchbacks, 95 civic coupe, 98 ford 4x4 expedition (too big), tacoma 4x4 (no power for 4wd), just like the feel of this car so far. ready to lower it and get my wheels

·
Registered
614 Posts
i just like the way it drives, i had 2 95 civic hatchbacks, 95 civic coupe, 98 ford 4x4 expedition (too big), tacoma 4x4 (no power for 4wd), just like the feel of this car so far. ready to lower it and get my wheels
You might also want to add a rear swaybar, or a matched set while your at it. Once I lowered mine and added the Hotchkis Swaybar set, my xb handled like a totally different car. You won't be disappointed!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
One of my favorite aspects of the B is he mix of actually good handling (much better than it should based on basic suspension design), roominess/functionality, get-up-and-go, and the fact that almost no-one expects the performance of this aero-box.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
I love the fact that the RS 9 is orange, my kinda box, but the other RS features were really lacking IMO. I think this is a great first time scion buyers scion. the seats are sick as **** and the grilles are the ebst for the 2011+ models.

Get some black or white rims on that beast and slam it on DF210s!!!! can't wait to see what people do with these cars.

Welcome to the site!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im going to check out some wheels today, was going with the df210 springs, unless my truck sells, then I may go with some coilovers, gotta figure out what parts im going to paint in the interior

·
Registered
102 Posts
I went in to buy one of these when I got mine a few months ago. Place was clueless and said it might be 6 monthz before they were out. Clearly not. Oh well, not hating my black anyways.

Grats on nabbing one! Waiting to see those grills hit the parts department and see about putting on on mine. Probably ridiculously expensive though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.