Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(A little belatedy), my auto-biography:
Own '09 Xb VooDoo Blue, AT, number 730 of 2000.Over 100,000K. Bought in 2018. No mods, stone stock, with cheap hubcaps and really crappy bodywork last owner had done after an accident.
Also own a '12 Honda Fit, 5MT.
Live in SE PA, mind the horse apples on the road.

3 Questions:
1) Where can I find OEM or aftermarket "Kenstyle" Badges? ...damn body shop of previous owner lost rear bumper Kenstyle badge.

2) Where can I find a complete list of the Kenstyle specific interior/exterior add-ons that came with numbered cars?

3) Is the engine mounted assbackwards so the coils/sparkplugs face the firewall, like my Honda Fit?

VDB777

·
Registered
73 Posts
(A little belatedy), my auto-biography:
Own '09 Xb VooDoo Blue, AT, number 730 of 2000.Over 100,000K. Bought in 2018. No mods, stone stock, with cheap hubcaps and really crappy bodywork last owner had done after an accident.
Also own a '12 Honda Fit, 5MT.
Live in SE PA, mind the horse apples on the road.

3 Questions:
1) Where can I find OEM or aftermarket "Kenstyle" Badges? ...damn body shop of previous owner lost rear bumper Kenstyle badge.

2) Where can I find a complete list of the Kenstyle specific interior/exterior add-ons that came with numbered cars?

3) Is the engine mounted assbackwards so the coils/sparkplugs face the firewall, like my Honda Fit?

VDB777
Have you done your internet research? What'd you come up with so far?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you done your internet research? What'd you come up with so far?
I get it, No asking questions that may have already been answered in the Forum elsewhere, right?
Or you, yourself have questions about obtaining Kenstyle badges and other accessories, and wanted to know what info I found out.
Which is it?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I get it, No asking questions that may have already been answered in the Forum elsewhere, right?
Or you, yourself have questions about obtaining Kenstyle badges and other accessories, and wanted to know what info I found out.
Which is it?
My bad- always asking a person "Have you done your research" seems like a cop out- I've never heard of Kenstyle badges. I'll see what I can come up with. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Which is it?
Kenstyle badges go on the front lip apparently "Scionlife" has a few members with links to Kenstyle badges. Take a peep there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts