Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys (and gals),
I'm new here and I just got my Super White Scion xB 2009 two days ago. I'm 16 and I currently live in Orlando, Florida. I was just searching around for help and I came across this forum. I just ordered some stuff from Oznium so I'm hoping to be able to modify my Hood Lights and cup holders as starters for my car although I have no prior experience nor interest until I got my xB. I realized it is much cheaper to just modify the car myself and now I'm hooked :p. Hope to see you all around.

-Justin

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome!!!!! You r rite it is cheaper to do it ur self,but it gets very addicting ,so be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a gret site to be on for questions about ur ride.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Oh, dear, you've gone and done it now. The addiction is upon you. I started out with body graphics and it went on from there. The next big thing I want is the Mafia Eyelids...next year when I have more money. I had to set a budget and stop when that money was gone. My hubby has an X-Runner that he has modded, too, so we have to set limits. We like to travel in the summer, so the mods happen in the winter. Congratulations on your choice and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey finally someone around my age haha! Ya arent we all hooked, the problem with me is I dont have a credit card to order stuff. haha downfall to being young

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mattsbox said:
Hey finally someone around my age haha! Ya arent we all hooked, the problem with me is I dont have a credit card to order stuff. haha downfall to being young
Debit Card always works :naughty:

·
Registered
783 Posts
i'm 16 too. ha. and you're quote "Happiness is only real when shared" in your signature, is one of my favorite quotes.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome to NSXB!

I'm 17 and up here in SC. Welcome to the one of the best forums out there...most other are about the 1st gen, and have some pretty disrespectful people.

I look forward to seeing your mods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.