Scion XB Forum banner

New hot rod mirror's and some quick pinstripe!

9K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  No Limitz Ind 
#1 ·
Here are the mirror's on and some pinstripe. Those mirrors were a crazy mod to put on, took around 6 hours. What do you think?

See less See more
#3 ·
That is pretty cool!
I'm sure it was a HECK of a lot of work, much more than a similar mod on my Miata many moons ago (I now run Talbot bullet replicas on it).

I think I see where you are going with this particular box.
Any plans for the headlamps? Paint body color?

#15 ·
No Limitz Ind said:
Like those mirror mounts.
Thanks J, They took along time to make them just right. I do have to take them back off and heat up the top part and put a slight bend in it. I used the rubber piece behind the stock mirror with the pieces and it fits great. I also found a place in Mesa that sold me a sheet of ABS for a reasonable price.

G
#16 ·
Yo box where is my custom wall paper pic of your car I asked for man!! Lol. Post a nice big simple pic of your car next to something so I can throw it up on my desktop because I love your car that much. Dont make me come down there to the Peoria Sports Complex (Home of my Seattle Mariners) in AZ and take it myself! :p Again love the car! I just saw a nice 56 Chev Belair with mirrors like that but there were mounted on the hood by the fender wells I think that would look sweet as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.