Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Well i have been working on my interior more now and so far this is what i have done!!!! It is not much but i tried to make things look as simple and clean as possible!!! I also wanted it to look like my car came with it.. like as close to jdm as possible well hope you enjoy and please tell me what you think!!!!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Looks good and clean!
The use of the small TRD patches looks good and like it came that way (my best compliment).

Gotta ask . . .
How did you do the steering wheel logo?
Did you fill the shifter console lines? Or is that part from somewhere else?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey jack!!

Thanks for the comments!!!

I used a utility knife and sand paper to shave down the the center of the steering wheel.. when i took the logo off i had to shave and sand the spaces in the scion logo.. then i used carbon fiber vinyl to cover the logo area... i also used contact cement to stick the vinyl on.. i tried spray on adhesive but it just came right off...
then i just stuck the emblem on!!!! took me about an hour to do.. mostly sanding

And my shifter console .. i took it to a body shop and had them smoothen it out and paint it gloss black.. i tried to make it look like the rumion console!!! i really did not like the lines!!! hope this helps and again thanks for you comments

oh and great job on your interior... lovin it

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
How deep is the raised are around the steering wheel Scion logo?
Did you pull the airbag off the steering wheel when you did that?
Did the logo just pop-off (held on by that sticky glue)?

I'd like to completely shave all logos.
Eventually, I'd add a new logo to the space, one that uniquely fits my fridge . . .

·
Registered
739 Posts
Where did you get the TRD Patches for the headrests and how did you put them on?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Looks great!! I like the black console a lot. Also, what lights did you put under the dash and the seats?

Gotta love Blackberry Crush ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the seat patches off ebay.... I think that they are for jackets and t-shirts ... all you have to do is iron it on...

And my lights i got them off ebay as well they are pvc led light strips.. really easy to mount i used zip ties for most of them and i also used double sided tape under my drivers side..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey jack sorry i could not answer your question about the steering wheel!! i have had a long drill weekend.. we are preparing for a up coming deployment!!!

Well i didn't take the airbag off i just used my gerber knife and slip it under and yanked it out!!! The raised area is about a few cm high about 2 or 3.. i think.. i am guessing but it is not that bad.. There was not allot of glue and it was not messy at all.. Once you take it off there is allot of holes under that logo.. like 6 or 7 holes!!!!I don't understand why so much holes for a small logo....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.