Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im bored and at work....on a saturday so i have started on a few different ideas.

I lost a TRD center cap awhile ago so ive been wanting to replace it with a Toyota one since i have Toyota emblems on it.

taped it up and going to paint the Toyota logo blue to match the other accents.

Also got this this thing going on as well. Anyone guess?

ill post more pics as it develops.

gotta love working in the Parts Dept.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Just a guess . . .
Steering wheel

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I've been curious how hard it is to take the emblem off the airbag and if the plastic behind it is flat or indent-shaped to the Scion emblem.
Thus far, I've not been courageous enough to try a removal . . .

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
gotta love working in the Parts Dept.
SamCarroll,

For those of us who have done the Wiper Delay mod for the front windshield wipers: Do you know (or have an idea) how to get the fixed delay for the rear wiper to work? I've read elsewhere that another relay or control module was required, and I assume more wiring? If anyone else has ideas on this please reply. Thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
SamCarroll,

For those of us who have done the Wiper Delay mod for the front windshield wipers: Do you know (or have an idea) how to get the fixed delay for the rear wiper to work? I've read elsewhere that another relay or control module was required, and I assume more wiring? If anyone else has ideas on this please reply. Thanks.
uh, I didn't know there was a mod for the front wipers. How is it done? Thanks!

·
Registered
846 Posts
There's a post here about how to do this, in short, the switch on the steering column is replaced by a switch from other Toyota models. The list of switches is in the post with how to do it. I followed the proceedure, bought a switch from E bay (~$45), and replaced the existing one in about 15 mins. Now I have variable delay wipers and really like the operation of the wipers. The rear wiper needs a relay with an extra wire ran to the rear wiper motor. Because of this, the 2 position rear switch only works in the second poition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.