Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i recently bought a 2012 rukus "glacier white aka superwhite" Build 3 / full leather, sunroof, premium audio system etc ... and very impressed with it.. i have done some minor mods and will be doing more in the future,

Some mods are,
debaged "rukus" badge on rear
front lip
color coded grill
usdm foglights
6000k hids, both in low beams and fogs ( they look so sexy in person )
Pure white leds in maplights / dome light / parkers / rear number plate / reverse lights
19 x 8.5s custom painted xxr wheels
color matched tinted the 2 front windows
blacked out the rear reflectors

that's all i can think of for now

i was referred here by cductn, another aussie with a sexy rukus ;).. here are some pictures.. keep in mind they are just quick snapshots and the car still hasn't been washed since the time i got it lol.. the only thing im waiting on now is a set of mafia eyelids from forjworks, eventually im going to lower this.. and a full custom audio kit.. even though the 9 speaker audio system is sufficient for now.. I will take some proper pictures when i was the car and keep you guys updated with my future mods and so on..

thanks Keep flexin' - Jim

· Premium Member
271 Posts
Jim good to see you made it here.... As I've said before your rukus is hot much props especially with the grill...

· Registered
107 Posts
Looks nice! Lets see some interior shots...I'd like to see the leather... Is that color coded grill an option out there?

· Registered
243 Posts
that ride is like "white chocolate"! sexy, sweet & tempting. welcome to the site!!! your mods so far look well planned out. nicely coordinated. hit me when you start upgrading your audio, i'd be interested in the the right & left "C-pillar" speakers.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Welcome!

· Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks really nice man. Good work on the white.

and welcome to the site!
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Jim good to see you made it here.... As I've said before your rukus is hot much props especially with the grill...
Thanks alot Chris.. wish you were in sydney so we could roll together ;)

Looks nice! Lets see some interior shots...I'd like to see the leather... Is that color coded grill an option out there?
Ill take some interior pictures on the weekend brother, as for the grill that was my choice, i got it sprayed.. it's not an optional thing.. thanks mate.

that ride is like "white chocolate"! sexy, sweet & tempting. welcome to the site!!! your mods so far look well planned out. nicely coordinated. hit me when you start upgrading your audio, i'd be interested in the the right & left "C-pillar" speakers.
lol @ white chocolate, thanks for the compliment.. just keep reminding me.. i probably wont upgrade the audio setup for another 6-7 months, got expenses coming up, getting married lol!

Thanks mate, glad to join the forum.

· Registered
107 Posts
Hey flex...she's beautiful...yeah the car too. ;)

· Registered
243 Posts
yo baby really stands out! i like the clean look. the oem optional package flows well. fogs, front lip, wheels, sunroof, climate controls, push-start, audio....very nice!!!

toyota/scion needs to make those available here in the US.

· Premium Member
271 Posts
****...how come the U.S. always gets the under equipped versions of cars and motorcycles?:(

Cos we paid about an extra 18k inc on roads for options.... I would rather stock xb at the price over there and mod myself....

· Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey flex...she's beautiful...yeah the car too. ;)
Thanks bro, my two baby's :)

yo baby really stands out! i like the clean look. the oem optional package flows well. fogs, front lip, wheels, sunroof, climate controls, push-start, audio....very nice!!!

toyota/scion needs to make those available here in the US.
Thanks buddy, yeah this is the top of the range rukus in australia ( build 3 ) but, these are alot more expensive than what you guys pay for them over there

best part rhd! siiiik!!
its cause your bored of lhd lol

****...how come the U.S. always gets the under equipped versions of cars and motorcycles?:(
you could probly mod the car the same way and still work out cheaper then what i paid,

digital climate control niiice!
yea, its pretty cool

Cos we paid about an extra 18k inc on roads for options.... I would rather stock xb at the price over there and mod myself....
x2 on this.

· Registered
107 Posts
Just wondering and if you dont mind me asking, How much did you pay for the car?

· Premium Member
271 Posts
Just wondering and if you dont mind me asking, How much did you pay for the car?
A build 3 Rukus for Melbourne RRP + on roads (drive away) is $36508.20

That's for white and no extras....
If you want metalic It's an extra $360.00
Then you still need to get insurance to drive outta the dealership... Now mind you that is a RRP, you would never pay that price....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.