Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have put off signing up on owner websites like this one because I have put my xB on back burner ever since I bought it! I own a stock silver metallic 2009 xB.

I'm actually envious of many of your rides. They all look good, and mine is not even modified at all yet. I hope that'll change sooner than later, though.

· Premium Member
811 Posts
Welcome from DFW. Most everyone started with stock. It's all imagination and taste, so have a go. There are several Scion clubs in Austin including my favorite, Scikotics. Check them out and they can help you with your choices and installations.

· Registered
846 Posts
Welcome to the site. If you are going to a mod, the first one would be to change the setting on the radio from Tc to xB. It's easy and doesn't cost anything except maybe 5 mins.

· Registered
368 Posts
Welcome xB512Buzzz: don't be intimidated by the modded rides you see here. We all started somewhere. What is important is that we all share with you a love for the B. It is a great car in its basic form. With time you can make your's unique as well. We all love modding our cars and by joining the family here, you are in good hands with plenty of great folks that can help you with advice on modding your car from the very basic to the most rad. Sounds like you are no different than any of us....we always feel there is something that someone has done to their ride that we wish we could do to our own. Just be patient and enjoy your B!!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,

BamBam
BoxGT1
:biggrin::rolleyes::)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.